Queritel is growing! The Operations team is hiring an Analyst to infuse our team with drive, technical and intellectual bost, with new and diverse perspectives. This position will be responsible for building data products to support our commercial/market research vertical, and for driving Queritel operations across the Latin America and the Caribbean Region.
Queritel is a data collection and analytics company helping food and beverage and CPG brands gather product and consumer analytics data across Latin America and the Caribbean region.
Central to the Queritel insights team’s mission is the development of the next generation of data collection and visualization tools for brands and marketing agencies to understand consumer preferences and behaviors.
At Queritel we emphasize innovation and radical change thinking, and social good as our core values.
The Role: In collaboration with colleagues across the company, this role will be responsible for designing and deploying tasks that speak to current and future customers’ needs, building a diverse and engaged network of mobile app users across the Latin America and the Caribbean and drawing analytical insights to inform product and operational decisions. This role is perfect for a recent graduate or young professional enthusiastic about building a career in the market research or gig economy spaces.
What you get to do:
- Contribute to the design and deployment of a wide range of data collection tasks (surveys and observational tasks) to drive our commercial and market research operations. In collaboration with Sales/Customer Success, Data & Analytics, and Product, help drive the strategy for data product content and delivery.
- Generate a steady stream of sales and marketing content pertaining to market research, business, or economic trends in Latin America and the Caribbean. to help build brand awareness and support top-of-the-funnel lead generation.
- Conduct internal and external research to develop a deep understanding, optimize Queritels’ operations, and advise client engagements across Latin America and the Caribbean.
- In collaboration with the Growth team, design, run, and analyze experiments to help us develop innovative solutions for scaling our data collection and contributor network management operations.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience, including internships, in market research, CPG, retail, supply chain operations, international business, or related topics
- Proven examples of taking ownership and driving success in ambiguous settings
- Experience with data analysis and an aptitude for data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills, including polished written and cross-cultural communication
Impeccable attention to detail
- Eagerness to embrace a wide spectrum of responsibilities and projects
- Passion for creating greater transparency in the world, particularly in emerging economies
- Passion for spreading mobile technology in the least connected corners of the world
- Relentless drive to listen, learn, and improve the world around you
- SQL, R experience
Where you'll be
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be remote we work in the Americas region in which we have a work location
Salary + Equity
Queritel.com collects data for companies. We allow marketing, insights, product development and polling teams to access our network of trained data collectors to conduct face-to-face survey interviews. Data Collectors use our mobile...