Queritel is a data collection company helping brands gather consumer analytics data. We are looking for a data scientist to join our insights team.
Central to the Queritel insights team’s vision is the development of data collection and visualization tools for brands and marketing agencies to understand consumer preferences and behaviors. Our Data Scientists on this project will be working on existing improvements to data collection and visualization systems and suggesting creative and innovative solutions to improve product advancement.
We are looking for a Data Scientist specializing in metrics design, test analysis, and data visualization to help generate and communicate insights to Queritel users. You will use data collected through Queritel tools and networks to deliver impactful dashboards and visualizations that make data and insights accessible for both internal and external consumption.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Generate Visualizations
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative fields (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 1 - 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Experience using metabase for data visualization
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (R, Python, C,C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
Where you'll be
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be remote we work in the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration
Salary + Equity
Queritel.com collects data for companies. We allow marketing, insights, product development and polling teams to access our network of trained data collectors to conduct face-to-face survey interviews. Data Collectors use our mobile...